I am excited to inform you that our guide to completing tax return 2021 is now available! This book (112 pages) is a free download. Click here to download your copy.
During my 40 years in practice I have frequently been asked look over returns filed by a practitioner - returns which often contained the simplest errors and misjudgments.
This book is intended to help you avoid such mistakes.
What's different about the guide?
Based on the Form 11 and the Revenue notes, it explains every line in the 2021 tax return (Form 11). We have enhanced it with cross-references (hyperlinks) to the relevant:
- Sections in the Taxes Consolidation Act for every line in the return
- Paragraphs in Tax Magic 2021.
- Checklists in Tax Checklists.
Why should I get it?
- Avoid costly errors when completing returns and consequential Revenue desk audits.
- Your staff can learn from the book allowing you to focus on practice development.
- Helps you to deal with difficult clients as you can now provide the relevant legislation to explain why a relief is not allowable.
- Improves your firm's efficiency.
Click here to download your copy now.
Written by Alan Moore
Founder and CEO of Tax World Ltd