The Irish Governments 9 step Brexit plan for businesses.
The government has issued guidelines in how businesses will need to prepare for Brexit.
These are the 9 steps that businesses of all sizes can implement to cushion any negative Brexit after effects.
- Understand the new rules for UK importing and exporting
- Review your supply chain and UK market strategy
- Be aware of possible changes to transport and logistics
- Review all your certification, regulation and licensing
- Review your contracts and data management
- Ensure you are maximising Government Brexit programmes and supports
- Manage your cash flow, currency and make sure your banking is in order
- Protect and inform your staff
- Know more about the impact to your sector
Update to revenue manuals
The revenue manuals on surcharges on late returns for directors have been updated.